A New Season

Here I am. Almost Christmas. Another year. I've really been trying to be more productive these last few months. My husband travels a lot so I spend a lot time alone. And since I'm not supposed to be lazy anymore, I've thrown myself into all kinds of activities! I do a lot with my jeep group now. I've been in 3 christmas parades, I've started training again in hunter, jumper and dressage. I thought I'd be terrible, but it's kind of like riding a bike. You don't really forget. It's just riding as an adult is much different that riding as a kid. I've been working on my off roading skills. I've be-friended a woman I met at a jeep event, and we've been doing all the off roading together and putting our skills to the test on the trails in our jeeps. We have a lot in common, we have RV's, our husbands both ride motorcycles, and we both have white jeeps! They have children but they are older and can take care of themselves. I've enrolled in college and will start classes next year. I have no idea what I'm doing going to college, but I'm doing it. I'll figure it out I guess. I'm not sure how I'll do but I guess it's a new journey I'm starting. My calendar is full and I sometimes feel overwhelmed. When you don't have kids to raise, I have all the time in the world. I have several test coming up, also not sure how I'll do on those. Wish me luck. I can't remember the last time I tested. Besides for my real estate exam. Even that was a struggle. 

Onto my health update. We'll I got moved to a weekly shot. I don't take anymore pills. My migraine medication is a shot and now my diabetes medication is a shot. I've lost so much weight it's kind of unreal. I never thought in my wildest dreams I'd ever be "skinny" again. I haven't added any new clothing to my wardrobe since the weight is just falling off me. I'm definitely not mad about it. It's just strange. It's nice not having all the weight and it's nice being able to train again. I need to build up my stamina so I don't feel like I'm dying in my own lungs. 

Christmas is just around the corner and I've got two more ppl to shop for. It's just gift cards so it shouldn't be hard to find. For Christmas I'm getting a new steel bumper for the jeep, no more plastic bumper. The plastic bumper isn't as bad a people make it out to be. I need a winch and it's better to have a steel bumper. I'm excited for the jeeps new look. 

I've turned my RV into an office/studio area. It's kind of nice. No barking dogs. Peace and quiet. The heater works amazing in here. It's so nice and cozy. I love this little RV. It's perfect. I wish I could haul it with the jeep. The jeep can pull it, but I don't want to break the jeep. 

I have to get back to studying, so I'm signing off. I'll probably be back sometime next year. 2024 here I come... urgh.