Skip to main content

YouTube-Blogging-Vlogging

So I normally blog a lot. I blog according to what is going on in my life. Happy, sad, public or private. You share what you want to share. But all of this is very public. It's just what it is. But are you truly being a blogger/vlogger if you're only allowing certain parts of your life to be known? I'm not trying to bash anyone... But I'm just asking a legitimate questions. How real do you let yourself get? When I was younger and single I did live my life as an open book and shared every emotion and story on my blog. But since being in a relationship and getting married; it's not just me anymore. I have to respect that my husband may not want me (and I know he doesn't want me to) plaster our business all over my blog. I respect that. I don't have to only talk about my relationship with my husband. I can rant and rave about work. My mini. My furbabies. My photography business (which by the way I have another blog for that I also suck at blogging at) I also sensor myself on my blogs. I don't curse a lot on my blogs; I don't know who reads them. It could be young adults or my family. I don't want to put that kind of bad influence on my name and reputation. Now I'm not saying that I'm perfect or that I don't curse because I am by no means perfect and I most certainly do use a few choice words frequently. Just in my own time and only around my close knit friends. (I don't even curse around my parents...only when I'm SUPER DUPER mad) 
I really want to get into the whole YOUTUBE/vlogging thing. I think it's a really awesome way to document your life. And in my head I think it's easier to vlog on the go than to blog on the go. I don't know I could be wrong and it may just be an opinion. I haven't tried it yet. But I'm working on getting my vlogging equipment. I'm excited to try it! 

Popular posts from this blog

Will I be blind in 2024?

Last year, the first week of January 2023, I face planted in a parking lot and just about broke my ankle. This is where my diabetes journey started. The trauma to my ankle was server but thankfully not broken, but it shouldn't have taken as long as it did to heal. By the beginning of March 2023 I was finally out of the boot and scooter. The 2nd week of March is when I was diagnosed with diabetes. So, a year later, I'm on the path to living with my diabetes and getting it under control. The weekly shots have played a significant role in my progress. I walked into this year, January 2024, VERY carefully. BUT, don't you worry, I'm not leaving this month unscathed. The first weekend of the month, I went to the barn, had my lesson, had a great ride with Buffy and I came home. I decided to lay down for a minute before starting my weekend reset. A short nap. This short nap turned into a 12 hour nap. I basically slept from Saturday afternoon, to Sunday afternoon. Some nap, I wa

Cultivating relationships

Maintaining relationships demands effort; it's a mutual journey. Each party contributes, and amidst this exchange, bonds form—be it friendships or deeper connections. Some relationships necessitate more investment; sometimes, it feels like you're carrying the weight alone, striving to sustain the connection. Personally, I've struggled with nurturing friendships; perhaps due to youthful ignorance, where life felt boundless, consequences seemed distant, and self-centeredness prevailed. As age brings maturity, many friendships naturally drift away amid life's chaos and the challenges of adulthood. Reflecting on my past interactions often astonishes me; how did I manage any healthy relationships back then? Truthfully, I didn't. Those who I once considered friends, or who considered me as such, have vanished, leaving behind only fragmented memories—thanks, memory loss. Although forgetfulness might seem a blessing, the impressions we leave behind persist. This notion unne

not good news, but not bad news.

I put off returning to the Dr. as long as I could. I had to return because my Dr. wouldn't refill my medication till I came back in to see her. Fine.  I was going out of town and needed to get my meds refilled so I didn't have a choice. I fasted, had to my blood taken and would return the next day to see where I stood. Not good. But also not bad. What the hell does that mean? I've lost a ton of weight. I'm eating healthier, I miss all my favorite foods. I live off fruits, vegetables and nuts during the week. On the weekends, I splurge a little. A taste of a dessert, a diet coke... those kinds of cheats. It's still nothing like I use to eat. I dream of eating all my favorite things again. I've relaxed on my working out. I would probably be losing more weight if I kept up with my work out. But I haven't. I visit the gym when I feel guilty for not going...  I've changed my after work routine. I make sure I do things around the house and instead of going str